Old November 10th 07, 09:58 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.legal
Kent Wills

Default RICHARD WEXLER: REAL FOSTER CARE SCANDAL IS NUMBER OF KIDS REMOVED

As I understand it, on Sat, 10 Nov 2007 14:38:38 GMT, " krp"
wrote:

"Kent Wills" wrote in message
news
As I understand it, on Fri, 09 Nov 2007 08:25:50 -0800, Dan Sullivan
wrote:

[...]

MEN FREEING MEN
ed. Francis Baumli, Ph.D.

Chapter 8 starting at page 154

Chapter 9 Pages 170, 171, 200

Chapter 10 Page 213

PLEASE PLEASE TRY to remember the Chapters and page numbers THIS TIME
Danny.
Write them down and tape them to your forehead!

Post the pages on your website.

That's all you have to do!!!!

Proof 24/7 every day till the end of time.

Unless there isn't real proof.

Can ya post the REAL proof on your website, pigborn?

A valid request.
While posting them wouldn't PROVE he wrote them, it would go
far in adding credibility to his claim.

BULL**** Kent YOU would just say they have "OBVIOUSLY BEEN ALTERED!!!!"

Wow. Exactly as I predicted. And I posted my prediction.
Maybe I should start my own psychic hot line :-)

--
Kent
The Roger is us!