Old January 24th 04, 08:22 PM
Dawn Lawson

Default OT - Doll House experiences and questions (xpost)

Beth Kevles wrote:

I'd get the nicest dollhouse you can for the money you're being given by
the insurance company. Then turn around and sell it, since you have no
space. In a couple of years, when you see which way your daughter is
tending (to play or not to play with dolls), then get what seems
appropriate.

Agreed 100%
Insurance claims are a huge enormous PIA, and you have a limited time to
claim, so this seems to make the most sense for me AND someone else will
get a brand new dollhouse at a potential savings.

I wish I'd done similar with some things I lost that I knew I would want
again, but didn't have use for right at the time of the fire/replacement.

Dawn