Old September 22nd 03, 03:40 AM
courtney johnson

Default Co-sleepers/bedside cots and safety

On 21 Sep 2003 22:16:58 +0100, Sidheag McCormack
wrote:

What do any other co-sleeper users do? Any other tips?

We've had June in a sidecar (Arm's Reach) for 3 months now, and have
used our summer weight comforter on our bed the whole time. It's never
gotten into the co-sleeper (or come close enough to worry), so I
haven't been too concerned about it. If it was a problem, I'd probably
try sleeping closer to the center of the bed and adjusting the
comforter so that its edge was a foot or more away from the sidecar,
or dressing warmly enough to go without covers.

-Courtney
Mom to Mary (b/d 6-8-02)
and June (6-19-03)