Old April 8th 04, 12:11 AM
Kane

Default Kane9 Kaught lying again!

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 22:43:24 -0700, Doan wrote:

On 6 Apr 2004, Alina wrote:

(Kane) wrote in message om...

I do? I forget if I mentioned the size in the ng. text attachment

wouldn't be very large.

You did :-)
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...g.goog le.com

Oops! Kane0 got caught with his lies once again. ;-) Here is the

quote:

All I said was I forgot if I mentioned the size, not that I didn't
mention the size.

Forgetting and stating one has forgotten is now lying?

YOu need language lessons again.

You are assigned, on penalty if you do not, as being recognized as the
liar YOU are, to look up "lie," "lying," and "liar" and provide us
with any authority that supports your claim that fogetting and saying
so constitutes in itself, lying.

"I hope Gerald and "Alina" have a high speed connection to the
internet. That's a lot of graphics to send."

Yep, and I forgot I said that. That IS why I said I forgot IF I said
anything about the size.

Now show us were I lied again.

And here are more of Kane0's lies in the past:

Dec 2, 2003

"I never stated that I had read it.

Yep, I never stated I read it. That doesn't say I read it or not.
Notice the date. Have you a reference to a date prior to Dec 2, 03
where I said I had read it?

I've only quoted the article on his
study and cited his quotes in that article as to his findings.

No lie there, and plenty of evidence I and others have quoted the
magazine article, not the study.

You
want the study, you are free to get it and challenge his findings,

but
until then, you are obviously flapping your arms and pretending you
are flying."

And certainly no lie there, or if there is please point it out to me.

Dec 5, 2003
"The Embry study. You haven't gotten it yet, have you? I have. Long
long ago."

Yep. Had it for ages. But I never said so on this ng, which of course
would make it obvious I never said I read it either. I simply said I'd
only quoted the magazine who quoted Embry.

Let me see now. Dec 5 comes after Dec 2.

Having and "stating" I had it are two different things, now aren't
they?

Liar! Liar! Pants on fire! :-)

You need to sit in pail of water little boy.

Show me where I lied. R R R R R R

I never said I had the study or read it before we had that
conversation you site. How could I possibly be lying saying I never
said I had it?

All you need to do is find someplace prior to Dec 2nd where I said I
had it or READ it to make me a liar. Want to try again?

The same old Droaning lies. While calling others liars.

I find you absolutely fascinating to watch in your public exhibitions.

Doan

Silly boy.

Stop spanking your monkey in public.

Kane