Old September 11th 04, 12:47 PM
Paul Griffiths

"CME" wrote in message
news:Jxw0d.88248$jZ5.86600@clgrps13...
"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"CME" wrote in message
news:RGn0d.87540$jZ5.70786@clgrps13...

snip

Yeah exactly. I have an opportunity to visit LA in a couple weeks but
that's contingent on if I can find care for the twins for a weekend.

Any hope?

Yeah oddly enough. My cousin can take them for one night, and my parents
for the other. So I'm crossing my fingers it all works out.

Oh that's good. I'll cross mine too.

Considering I haven't been away from them for longer than 24hrs in 8.5
years, I think it's high time I take a vacation.

Are they *that* old then? I thought they were 4 or 5ish.

Time flies doesn't it?

Indeed it does but, up until recently, I can't really say that I've been
having a huge amount of fun.

--
Paul Griffiths