Old May 16th 07, 04:38 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

Default My Daddy Misses Me posters

"Gini" wrote in message

"John Meyer" wrote

I'd want to put these up in the same particular area that they are
putting up the "Deadbeat" posters. With the grocery stores, I could
envision finding out where these places are, then spreading out with
fliers and posting them on the windshields of cars.

==
Nope. That could get you a littering fine.

The government officials protect themselves by getting other government
types to rule in their favor. When the local fathers rights group began
protesting with graphic signs in front of the local county courthouse
against specific domestic relationship judges, another judge ruled
protesters could not be on the public sidewalk with signs in front of the
courthouse. When the protests moved to the local city gathering public
square, another judge ruled those protests had to be limited in scope.

My experience is when anyone attempts to take on the judicial system
head-to-head the judicial system circles the wagons to resist the direct
assault on their authority and uses their internal resources to shut off
free speech.