Old August 10th 03, 08:46 AM
KC

Default baby always wants to feed in public

Okay, bf is getting pretty darned good at home; it is not constant at
home anymore, but in public my dd always wants to feed. I think she
just wants the comfort of the nipple when she is in strange places,
but I still can't nurse on the move, so it's not feasible for her to
be latched on while we are shopping. There would be no shopping only
sitting :-) I've been pumping every morning and giving her a bottle
while we walk around, but I really don't want to pump that much. She
won't take a binky. Any suggestions to help her get over this need to
nurse constantly in public?

KC