Old August 13th 03, 12:23 PM
Chookie

Default baby always wants to feed in public

In article ,
(KC) wrote:

Okay, bf is getting pretty darned good at home; it is not constant at
home anymore, but in public my dd always wants to feed. I think she
just wants the comfort of the nipple when she is in strange places,

Very good guess, I think!

but I still can't nurse on the move, so it's not feasible for her to
be latched on while we are shopping. There would be no shopping only
sitting :-)

Perhaps, but what if the first thing you did was bf her? When DS is bfing due
to nervousness, he is only on for a few minutes before he calms down.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"...children should continue to be breastfed... for up to two years of age
or beyond." -- Innocenti Declaration, Florence, 1 August 1990