Old August 2nd 04, 01:54 PM
Donna Metler

Default Men who marry Single Mothers are Chumps !

"xkatx" wrote in message

"eggs" wrote in message

"Byron Canfield" wrote in message

Trolls get no respect here. Get lost, idiot.

Actually, trolls get plenty of respect, they just have to be good ones

eggs.

I had lots of Trolls when I was younger... Grade 4ish, this was, and I

still
have them all in the little Troll bag I got from Santa when I was in gr.

4,
I think. I wanted Puppy Surprise that year, I remember, but I didn't tell
my parents, and only told Santa what I wanted. The Troll bag came in

handy,
though... Anyone here remember Trolls? I think someone must... :'(

We recently went through my MIL's house after he r death, and she must have
saved just about every toy her children were given from birth on (or at
least, the ones which hadn't been played with to destruction). One of the
things we found was a whole totebag full of trolls. So much cuter in the
pre-internet days!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?