Old July 2nd 06, 06:31 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,alt.christnet.public

Default Worried about your kids behaviour

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
Bible John wrote:

Steve you are acting like your brother Steve Winter.

-------------------
YOU'RE DELUDED!!
He's neither my brother, nor am I a Xtian,
in fact I am a profound ANTI-Xtian!!
Steve

Winter is not saved. He is a Spiritual Terrorist, Anti Christ and a
deceiver. Winter teaches a ant trinity gospel.

http://www.cerm.info/bible_studies/A...Terrorists.htm
http://www.cerm.info/bible_studies/A...ecostalism.htm

Rev Steve Winter public quotes
"I am amazed at the audacity of some of the false Christian scum like the
gutless anon "John Wolf"

"Now common sense should make us aware that Satan is going to have his
servants like "John Wolf" pretending to be "Christian teachers"

"I guess that must really frustrate a

Satanic devil like Jason Gastrich, eh?"

"Jason Gastrich is a false-Christian scum who is upset because he was shown
to be a brazen liar in front of all of his buddies."

"Amazing what liars these three-god false-Christian scum are!

Is this that lying polytheistic slime Donovan Hill?"

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message

Piece of **** SPAMMER, you mean!
Steve