Old November 13th 03, 02:53 AM
The DaveŠ

Default "Child Support" money?

Tiffany wrote:
But then comes into play that you can show a receipt for a food bill
but can't say for sure who eats the food. You can buy clothes, show a
receipt but not now for sure who the clothes were bought for. I know
for infants/toddlers it may state on the receipt that the clothes
were of that general size but what about when your kid gets older? My
daughter wears about the same size clothes as me. There is a way
around everything.... just as business people know how to get around
the IRS and claim stuff that shouldn't be claimed.

Yes, there is a way around everything, but it would still help. We're
changing our money to help thwart counterfieters, we don't just throw
our hands up and give in. Same thing here.