Old October 12th 07, 05:07 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana

Default Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

DB wrote:
"Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote in

I don't depend on the government.....

You don't?

Your education, your child's education was not provided by the government?
The roads you drive on are not provided by the governement?
The food you eat is not government controled?
The protection bylaw is not proided by the government?

Lady, even your **** is handled by the government, of course you depend on
the governement!!!!!

Lady, when are you going to start paying your fair share of taxes to pay for
all these services?
Your type is so typical, you live ina bubble of self righteousness and you
want all services, but you don't want your taxes to go up to pay for
everything you receive.

Is it fair that your children and future generations should pay your part of
the debt?

Do you have any advice on how to collect my child support?

If you want money for your kid, go earn it as other generations have done
for years and stop your whining like a cry baby!!!!!

Such hostility... You are bitter, as I and all can see, but if what you state
above is what you truely believe, then you have also been depending on the
government, and should not pass any judgement on others.
Do you have any helpful information on how to collect my child support? If
not, move along please, because this is the last time I am going to ask
nicely. Thank you.