Old April 6th 08, 10:53 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Rod

Default Mark Thorson's Sick Mind and continous Lies.

Mark Thorson,

There is a lot of smokescreen here as you always quote Jan's reply which is
never in true sequence to statements made in threads over many years.

Why do you not pick on my statements as according to your rules they would
also be bigoted as I also have called people Jew Boy and queried some
peoples religious beliefs and motives.

You wont do that because you know that it is not true.
You wont do that because you know that the thread of discussion was so
despicable that you would not want any reader to see the truth of Jan's
You wont apologise for your misleading statements and then you have any
replies aborted to Misc. Alt.Nul
You are a very deceitful sick organism.

Do yourself a favour and get some help and do us all a favour and stay of
the internet until you get help.

Wishing you good mental health, Rod

"Mark Thorson" wrote in message
Make no mistake about it, these are HER OWN WORDS,
with Google references so anyone can look them up and
verify them. I don't try to confuse the issue by mixing in
the words of other people. There's no smokescreen here.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m03.aol.com

I hate no one.

The hatred shown here just happens to come from those who are Jews and

atheists.

Jan

Oh? Your use of slurs against Jews and people you believe
to be gay is not evidence of your hatred and bigotry?

------- begin examples of Jan's hatred and bigotry -------

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-bg.aol.com

What's the big deal? Calling you a jew boy was
exactly because you are a jew. The same as you
calling me a methodist or baptist girl.
It doesn't even come close to all the names
you have called and your constant trash talk.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-fe.aol.com

Little do you know anything about the
*10 Commandments* Jew Boy.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m15.aol.com

I think you homo experience has screwed up your brain.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m25.aol.com

In your queer mind.
In fact NOTHING you said was true.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m15.aol.com

Killfile them both is the only answer.
They are both quite *queer*.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-mf.aol.com

How sad.
And STUPID.
And QUEER.