Old September 4th 08, 02:10 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health
Anonymous User[_3_]

Default Do you give your baby a Vitamin D supplement?

Our pediatrician has told us to give our baby a Vitamin D supplement but that goes against the grain when you're breastfeeding exclusively. We want to avoid anything 'artificial' in the first 6 months. Now, we're wondering how much sun exposure is required to produce Vitamin D whilst still being safe for such a little one and want to get the balance right. What's everyone else doing?

--
Do you give your baby a Vitamin D supplement?
http://www.opiniondb.com/DoSurvey.as...f-931b5109d995