Old May 19th 04, 02:56 PM
Kari

Default I do miss being pregnant!

I felt this way after my first pregnancy. I was emotional, missing my bump,
feeling the kicks and rolls. I couldn't wait to be pregnant again.

The last 2 times I've had a lot more aches and pains, morning sickness,
fatigue, other kid (s) to deal with. I can't say I miss much about it other
than the movement of the baby and the pampering that comes along with it
(though I do have to say, that too basically went out the window by the last
pregnancy) I MUCH prefer the non-pregnant state

Kari
mom to Kaylie (8) Noah (5) and Xander (7 mos)