Old May 11th 07, 05:17 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

Default Defense against Child Support Non-payment claims

"Laura" wrote in message

What if he could get a police officer to listen in on his convo with
her? That would be proof.
I can't imagine how a woman can be so vile and vindictive even to an ex
husband and make him pay $1000's on top of $1000's he doesn't owe! Don't
people have a conscience???
If I was a child in that situation and I found out my mother did that to
my father, she would be dirt under my shoes!

The motive - greed.

The psychological factor - A woman's concern about her financial future.

The children's response - The worst reaction comes from daughters who
eventually realize how their dad's got hosed by their mothers. I hate to
admit this but - sons are convinced by their mom's that paying money is
their responsibility - and they accept it as normal.