Old August 29th 06, 04:23 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Tiffany

Default Feeling Guilty...

"xkatx" wrote in message
About a few things...
Is it normal or alright to feel guilty over something, for example, like
food?

Sorry to say I didn't read your entire post..... got stuff to do right now.

BUT.....

its normal to sacrifice for the children. Why would you feel guilty? Unless
you are 90 lbs.... you do what parents do.

Bills? You pay what you can.... priority them!

Cable?? What the hell do you have cable for?? If you can't pay rent, you
should disconnect the cable. Even if its basic.... that is $10 - 15 a month
towards things you need.

Seems you made many bad decisions.... locking into many contracts. You can
contact the companies and see what they will do but most will say, tough
****. You may be able to find someone to take over your cell phone contract.

Isn't your rent subsidized? So that should already be pretty cheap.

You need to work. Now. Go get a job. Get the kids into a daycare program, I
am sure they have programs that will pay for day care for you.

I wish you much luck. All you can do at this point is learn your lessons.
Many of us been there too.