Old February 8th 13, 08:43 PM
alen alen is offline
Junior Member

informative post. my kids were not used to take meal willingly. i had to take plate behind them all the tyme. but some one suggest me few rules:
1. do not run behind them to take meal. they will get habitual of it and wont sit on table in proper way.
2. let them get hungry. they will themselves come to you and ask for something to eat.
3. let them eat by their own hands.
4. donot force them to eat more and more all the times.
i adapted these rules and found very satisfaction.
aged care homes

Last edited by alen : September 17th 14 at 01:11 PM.