Old July 6th 04, 02:49 AM
Bob Whiteside

Default Fathers and Split Custody CS

"Bob" wrote in message
Bob Whiteside wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message
Yep. the whole C$ system is crap. It hurts children to pay females.

I agree the CS system is crap. But it doesn't hurt children to pay

mothers.

One of many major flaws in the CS system is it is not age adjusted.

When an
infant has very few needs the CS award is the same as a teenager who has
many expensive needs. If anything, children get more expensive as they
growth up and the CS system treats them all like they are the same age

with
the same financial needs.

I disagree strongly.

The C$ system turns children into pawns in the female game of extortion.
It changes "what's best for the child" into "what makes mommy the most
money." Many teenagers are suffering life long problems because they
were so badly hurt by the C$ system. It's a radical feminist social
experiment that is a complete disaster for millions of families and
children.

I've got to ask - Do you have Adult Attention Deficit Disorder?

This thread is about FATHERS taking over custody when children get older!
My statements have been about the children's ages and expanding needs not
being considered, especially when the FATHERS have custody of teenagers.

Do you ever read this stuff before spouting off in a rant?