Old April 18th 07, 12:21 AM posted to misc.kids.health,alt.parenting.solutions,uk.people.parents,misc.health.alternative
G Hardy

Default TV Turnoff Week: Escape the Fantasy

"Custard Creme" wrote in message
oups.com...
April 23 - April 29 2007

The idea is simple: take your ... laptop... and say goodbye ... for
seven days. Simple, but not at all easy. Like millions of others
before you, you'll be shocked at just how difficult - yet also how
life-changing - a week spent unplugged can really be.

Thankfully, I can stay online by just moving the ethernet cable over to a
desktop machine, or am I missing the point?

;o)