Old October 8th 03, 11:27 AM
elizabeth emerald

Default Odd question...

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
Sara wrote:

Hijacking the thread -- I never counted the diapers Ollie went through
as a newborn, and I still don't know what officially is a "wet" (as
opposed to, say, "damp") diaper. Am I a Bad Mom?

No -- I never counted either. I was never worried that DS wasn't eating
enough, nor did I ever think my supply was low. Without a reason to

suspect a
problem, why would you bother to count nappies?

i never counted, just made sure that most nappy change was a wet one, which
it pretty much was. surely that would add up to the "count", probably more
as it felt like i was changing DS every 5 mins at the beginning!
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS - born 20-aug-02