Old August 18th 04, 01:40 AM
CME

"slykitten" wrote in message

snip

WHen I came to this group, I assumed that the
parents here are responsible people who are doing the best that they can
under whatever circumstances they're under and that their kids are what
matters most. I believe my assumption to be almost 100% accurate, based on
what I've read on here so far. I just wish I found this group a bit

sooner.

Ok, number one, please don't top post, it makes things hard to read etc.

Number two... don't assume anything, some of the people that pop in and out
of here over the years would knock your socks off. I can attest that yes
the regulars that have stuck around are most definitely responsible people
that put their children first... but you've been here 11 days, I've been
here a tad longer so I can make that call. Perhaps the issue is we DO see
people come and go that need a swift kick in the ass and Joelle calls it
like she sees it. Frankly I'm too lazy atm to go and research where this
all started and what you were offended at so I'll just leave it at this.
Get over it. Let's talk about parenting issues, not who said what, how it
hurt so and so's feelings... next.

Christine