Old August 18th 04, 01:42 AM
CME

"Joelle" wrote in message
Hey slykitten, I don't believe you've stopped reading my posts, you just

can't
help yourself :-)

For someone to
insinuate that I wasn't really abused by my ex.... is simply wrong. for
someone to insinuate that I wasn't looking out for my kids the way she

did,
is just plain ignorant

What's ignorent is to believe everything someone says just because they

say it
on an ng. I don't know you. I don't know your ex. I don't know if you

were
abused. I think people toss the word abused around pretty readily ... and

so I
simply said what I knew which was that you claimed your ex was abusive.

That's
the truth. And what's weird is that you should get offended that a total
stranger doesn't take you at your word. That's just odd. Why the hell

should
you care if I believe you or not?

WHen I came to this group, I assumed that the
parents here are responsible people who are doing the best that they can
under whatever circumstances

I don't assume that. What if your ex was on this group? Should we

assume
he's a responsible person and believe whatever he claims about you?

You came on here bragging about how much better it was for you and your

kid
that you were shacking up with someone. I don't agree.---I think that's

bad
for kids, and I still think your so called partner (I say so called

partner
because I see no legal committment to call it a partnership) would have a
better chance of fighting for your kid if the judge saw that at least you
bothered to make a legal committment. Otherwise, he's just the guy you

are
shacked up with. If your kid is that attached to him, you owe him that.
That's my opinion, not everyone agrees, but people don't usually get

offended
just cuz they don't agree.

I'm not the angry one here, you are. You might ask yourself why.

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle

Joelle, get out of my head. lol Oh wait, my post was after yours... damn my
luck!

Christine