Old December 22nd 06, 06:12 PM posted to alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,soc.men,soc.culture.cuba
0:->

Default Control Freak

Greegor wrote:
0:- ( Kane, AKA Don Fisher )wrote:
go away

ROFL!

Look at Kane's postings and see if Kane
is superior enough to pontificate.

Look at Kane's postings and see if he ever advised anyone to take
evidence of a crime and show up in court with it to challenge the laws
about that crime....even while that person had just won their children
back from CPS in a hard fought battle.

Nice guy, this Greg....is he a CPS agent, actually? He sure looks like
one.

Then there's the wonderful advice to take a child protection custody
case to a TPR, a very diffcult trial to fight in as they always have
plenty of evidence to find for the state against the accused.

He wants someone ELSE to do that, not him.

I wonder if he told his girlfriend Lisa to do that and that's why she
lost her child?

In fact, I wonder if there IS a Lisa. She never shows up here, and of
all people she should be someone seeking help from winners.

Yet, silence. No Lisa.

Could she be a construct of a REAL CPS agent provocateur?

That's what I think Greg is, and most of his cronies.

They are trying to get people to lose their children.

Who else COULD THEY BE BUT CPS AGENTS OR CONTRACTORS?

Kane