Old July 10th 07, 08:08 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids
Rosalie B.

Default What the Research Says About Physical Punishment

Tori M wrote:

Go to the library and get them. Your kids should go, too.

Go to your bedroom and look around, that is the size of the public
library. I will check for it but I will not be surprised if their
parenting section is just Dobson. We went to the library last week when
we went to the post office. That's when I realized I never knew where
it was because it is so tiny.

We had a library about that size when we lived in RI. But I could
always request books from other libraries in the state. And I did a
lot of that. Still do even though we live where there is a bigger
library now. There's no charge if you have a library card and there's
usually no charge for the card. You may even be able to do it over
the internet.