Old April 25th 08, 01:08 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Ericka Kammerer

Default baby in separate room from mother at night?

Pologirl wrote:
Hi Erika,

I don't think Suzanne's comment was too touchy to be said. I would
rather err on the side of tolerance and accept and allow touchy
comments.

People say them and have said them in the past and will
likely continue to say them in the future. Nevertheless, they
invariably cause some people's feelings to be hurt, and they
tend to generate negative responses. Having observed this,
one has a choice: continue to say such things and hurt feelings
and receive negative responses, or find a different way to
express one's self.

Best wishes,
Ericka