Old October 30th 08, 02:13 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Stormlady

Default another expecting the unexpected

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
Stormlady wrote:
Congratulations Anne, I hope everything works out well with this
pregnancy. I mostly lurk these days, I just had #2 on Sept 14th.

Well congratulations to you too! Boy or Girl? I hope everything went well
and continues to do so.

Cheers
Anne

Thanks, another little girl, Kaylee, things went well, I elected for a
repeat section. She's the total opposite of #1 at that age, she sleeps (a
big one for me, DD1 hardly ever slept it felt like), she's very laid back,
hardly ever cries at all.