Old January 2nd 05, 01:53 AM
Cele

Well, we've all made it back to our respective places, after a
wonderful time in New York & Boston. We didn't do a tenth of the
things in either place that we could've, but we had a great time all
the same. Santa came and the kids were well pleased with the results.
Astonishingly, Paul & I had full stockings on Christmas morning as
well, even though we're both well past our first childhoods....and
possibly approaching our second or third. :-)

Thanks to all for your good wishes, & a Happy New Year to all. I hope
you all had wonderful holidays.

Be well, everyone.

Cele