Old March 10th 05, 12:17 PM
Sidheag McCormack

Sounds like adolescence. I feel for her, and you! She probably also misses
her dad, and depending on what your surgery was, is maybe
disproportionately worried about you? Sounds as though she's feeling quite
seriously depressed and hopeless, and probably lonely because she's lost
her crowd of friends - even if she understands that they weren't good for
her, at that age it's not always easy to make friends so she may be lost
without them. Does she have other adults she's close to, besides you? She
could maybe do with someone else who'd just listen, without being as close.
Doing things together, like your net researches, sounds like a good idea.
I'm only remembering my own troubled adolescence though - maybe someone
who's been on the parent side can help more.

Sidheag
DS Colin Oct 27 2003