Old January 2nd 06, 03:35 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Birth Control

Hillary Israeli ) writes:
Assuming you're not talking about ectopic pregnancy (the risk of which is
increased with IUD) or miscarriage secondary to an attempt to continue the
pregnancy with the IUD in place or secondary to the IUD being removed....
what complications for the baby are you talking about?? I can't think of
any complication I would call a horrible complication *for the baby* other
than never getting to be born...

I wish you hadn't asked. I'm talking about a baby born with
an IUD enclosed in some part of the baby's body. I read about
at least one case of this happening. I have no idea how common it is.