Old August 6th 06, 08:47 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
Phyl

Default The feminist view of breastfeeding

elizabeth wrote:
Mitchell Holman wrote:

"elizabeth" wrote in news:1154890987.827732.58720
:

snip

option in the first place. Why do you not respect a womans rights

Women really don't like other women.

There you pretended to speak for women, and you're not one. Typical
male, you have to tell us how we feel. What an asshole you are.

I loathe women who make it impossible for women to be treated like
human beings.

Make it impossible - how?

By selling out to the religious and economic pressures to overbreed
when we can't support those here now.

By becoming a broodsow

Is that what you called YOUR mother?

My mother had her children before legal contraception and abortion,
when there were fewer than 3 billion people on the planet, with none of
the tax giveaways and freebies we give people now who breed children
they can't or won't support.

and insisting that this is the
way women should be,

It is the some women CHOOSE to be.

Well, it's a stupid CHOICE, because women who choose to stay home and
breed kids end up homeless and alone quite a bit.

I chose to stay home and have children, and I went back to work after
they were in school. My girls are terrific, and I enjoy them immensely,
as does my husband.

You have a lot of issues, it sounds like, and a great deal of
bitterness. You don't want to have children? Great. I did? Great.

Live and let live.

--
Phyl