Old August 12th 08, 06:52 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Kat

Default pic of Harleigh-Rai

"april & co" wrote in message
Hi

Just thought I'd pop in and give you a link to view my little girl
Harleigh, sorry it's taken me a while but i'm sure you all know and
understand what it's like. Hope all of you and your family and bumps are
all ok.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...44507452VZLfbj

april

Aww! She's adorable! Look at that hair she has too!
I do apologize - I looove pictures, and I kind of snooped around at the
other pics in that folder. Is that Joanna in some of the other pics with
Daddy and her new baby sister? Because if it is, boy is she big!
Such great shots. Thanks for sharing and hope all is going well. I know I
sure have an idea of what it's like! It's hard with little ones to find the
time for s shower, nevermind posting pictures lol