Old May 24th 09, 12:30 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Welches

Default we're having our baby tomorrow!

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
Don't know if there is anyone out there, but this is just a quick note to
say we're scheduled for a c-section at 9am tomorrow morning. Eventually we
consulted with an ob, who talked to many other people, pretty much all
recommended c-section, our own thoughts were also drifting in that
direction, so it was easy to say yes to.

It was a bit of a surprise that it's tomorrow, we were expecting sometime
next week, but on Tuesday our OB announced she didn't feel comfortable
waiting any longer, I think she was concerned to avoid an emergency
c-section as I have been showing some signs of early labour and she didn't
want someone unfamiliar with my case to perform it. Also, I've been having
some issues with blood pressure, which is a first for me.

I'm not expecting to sleep much tonight and I'm having trouble getting my
head round a baby appearing tomorrow morning!

Anne

Hope it all goes well. I can't believe it's time already!
Debbie