Old October 30th 10, 05:24 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
carole

Default Vaccine Dangers and Vested Interests --Jon Rappaport talks to retired vaccine researcher

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 10/30/10 8:44 AM, carole wrote:
"Bob Officer"-*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 18:37:23 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
wrote:

wrote in message 4.39...
wrote in
d.com:

What about the correlation between autism and increase in
vaccinations?

There is no correlation between autism and increase in vaccinations. You
might just as well claim that there is a correlation between increased rate
of ice-cream sales and deaths by drowning in the Scandinavian countries.

This is false logic.

There is an increase in autism.
There is an increase in vaccination.
Therefore a correlation.

So is this false:

there is an increase in automobiles
there is an increase in autism
therefore a correlation

Oh, I see where you're going wrong bob. You don't understand the meaning of the word "correlation".

One meaning of correlation is that if you know one value something, you can use that value to predict the value of something else.
So, if you know the number of cars sold in one year, you can predict the number of cases of autism or vice versa. In this case,
the correlation has a common cause - both the sales of cars and the number of cases of autism is going up over time. One is not
causing the other.

Yes, I know what correlation means.

If something shows a correlation, it can be looked at as a likely cause and studies done.
Correlation doesn't mean there is a cause and effect, merely that as one moves one way, so does the other.
It is then said to show a correlation.

You should look it up for yourself ...I looked it up once but you didn't seem to pay attention.
Maybe you'll appreciate it more if you do the work yourself.

Once a correlation, meaning a possible connection, established, it is then up to science to do the testing to see if it is true.
However, the testing isn't being done.

Again, you're wrong about the testing not being done.

There hasn't been adequate testing.
The whole thing is being covered up.

Here is an article in the Wall Street Journal about how scientists are looking for the cause of autism.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...632663996.html

Here are some studies being done to examine autism:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...632663996.html

These two above is the same article.

Here is a better link http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/ .

Here is one look at MMR combined vaccine vs. measles vaccine as a cause of autism.

http://journals.lww.com/pidj/Abstrac...bella. 3.aspx

And this is a review article: http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/588033

Vaccine dangers and vested interests
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.p...&limitstart=10

"A retired vaccine researcher goes public on what the pharmaceutical industry and the health authorities don't want us to know:
that
vaccines are unsafe, untested and one of the greatest frauds of our time."

Who is the retired vaccine researcher?

You can read.

smartarse crap snipped --

You are a true moron bob, and I doubt there is any hope for you because you are too arrogant to admit the error of your ways.
You rant and rail against others using ad hominem attacks ie attacking the person, yet you resort to this tactic over and over.
You are a true ****wit.

And don't accuse me of personal attacks unless you are prepared to do the same for the quaker prick.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com