Old July 27th 04, 08:24 PM
Bob Whiteside

Default Deadbeats

"Zimm" wrote in message
I think that most of the men here really do want to support their
children (emotionally and financially). It's the system of making that
happen that ****es them off. No arguments with that. It is very far
from perfect but I sure haven't come up with a better system.

It's the 'absolute' statements that **** ME off:

CP=Always a women
NCP=Always a man
Custody should always be 50% (my ex can't even take care of himself, let
alone a child. And he doesn't want 50% anyway.)
Having a child is solely the womans idea/ability/responsibility/problem
(takes two to tango, remember?)
CP (who is always a woman) spends all the cs money on herself and
doesn't spend a dime on the kids.
Woman is evil and should be killed and thrown off a bridge. (my personal
favorite)

You left out a few:

Men won't support their own flesh and blood.
Men aren't interested in parenting.
All men are deadbeats.
Having sex with a woman is consent to becoming a father.
If men don't want children they should wear condoms even if the woman claims
to be using birth control.
Fathers quit their jobs to avoid paying CS.
Fathers who don't pay CS deserve to go to jail.
Fathers only want joint custody to reduce CS payments.
If it wasn't for all the CS enforcement fathers wouldn't pay.

There's more, but you get the point.