Old March 23rd 04, 06:53 AM
zolw

Default How do uncircumcised men get laid?

karen hill wrote:

There is all this talk about the foreskin being a harbinger of disease
with the studies to back it up.

Back it up honey. Your word is worthless without a source (a respectable
one too), preferably more than one source.

Who are these women who sleep with
these uncut guys? Uncut penises are so gross, that if I had not read
the studies, I would assume all uncut guys are chaste STD free
virgins!

This is just personal preference & if you are that shallow, then it also
is a personal choice.

Frankly, an uncircumcised penis is a sure way to keep a guy a
virgin for life! Maybe we should tell that to all the devout
christians.

Who are these women who sleep with uncut guys? Drug addicts? Ugly
Prostitutes? I personally wouldn't sleep with an uncut guy, yuck!

Well, maybe there are a lot of guys out there too, who would not want to
sleep with you for being so superficial & shallow.

Yes, women are picky. Men are too. There was a girl in my college
dorm building who was really beautiful, blonde thin model face, but
when she was younger she spilled hot water on herself causing
third-degree burns on chest. She couldn't get a boyfriend. Some of
the ugly fat guys used her for blowjobs, but none of them would have a
relationship with her. She was totally saddened and depressed by it.
She eventually became a lawyer and has forgotten about ever having a
relationship or getting married.

Oh what a sad story to tell. You seem to not only be shallow, but cruel
& insensitive. I am sure that girl will find herself a normal man, who
appreciates her for who she is, not for what she looks like. & I bet
that she became a lawyer because she is not some dumb girl, but because
she is smart. She probably is a very satisfied person. Unlike you, who
just criticises with no purpose.

So what I'm saying is why do men even stay uncut if they know women
are repulsed by uncircumcised men? Do they have a brain?