Old March 23rd 04, 09:35 PM
Graham Payne

Default How do uncircumcised men get laid?

Quite easily actually. Once they see the real thing, they don't go back to
the little guys.

Your "studies" are a load of BS. There is no difference in prevailance of
disease between cut and uncut males. Lack of regular hygene would cause the
same problem for a circumsized male also.

Not only that - when erect, you can't tell the difference!

wrote in message
om...
(karen hill) wrote in message

. com...

There is all this talk about the foreskin being a harbinger of disease
with the studies to back it up. Who are these women who sleep with
these uncut guys? Uncut penises are so gross, that if I had not read
the studies, I would assume all uncut guys are chaste STD free
virgins! Frankly, an uncircumcised penis is a sure way to keep a guy a
virgin for life! Maybe we should tell that to all the devout
christians.
Who are these women who sleep with uncut guys? Drug addicts? Ugly
Prostitutes? I personally wouldn't sleep with an uncut guy, yuck!
Yes, women are picky. Men are too. There was a girl in my college
dorm building who was really beautiful, blonde thin model face, but
when she was younger she spilled hot water on herself causing
third-degree burns on chest. She couldn't get a boyfriend. Some of
the ugly fat guys used her for blowjobs, but none of them would have a
relationship with her. She was totally saddened and depressed by it.
She eventually became a lawyer and has forgotten about ever having a
relationship or getting married. So what I'm saying is why do men even

stay uncut if they know women are repulsed by uncircumcised men? Do they
have a brain?

You're referring to the one-eyed-foreksinned-purple-people-eaters!ehe
The same women who have no regard for civility or hygiene. The same
women who have a tenfold increase in STDs, UTIs & cervical cancer when
compared to that of circumcised partners. Excluding the blind,
Europeans & deliverance mountain folk, you will generally find that
most American women prefer the circumcised member. Remember, extra
skin = queasy gals = less boots a knockin'!ehe If a man wants to
increase his chances of nabbing first class trim, he will forgo that
useless scab of skin!eh -D, NYC "One of the great mysteries that has
always puzzled me is how Jews, who account for such a tiny fraction of
the world's population, have been able to achieve so much and excel in
so many different fields - science, music, medicine, literature, arts,
business and more. If you listed the most influential people of the
last hundred years, three at the top of the list would be Einstein,
Freud and Marx; all were Jews. Many more belong on the list, yet Jews
compriseat most less than 3 percent of the United States population.
They are an amazing people. Imagine the persecution they endured over
the centuries: pogroms, temple burnings, Cossack raids, uprootings of
families, their dispersal to the winds and the Holocaust. After the
Diaspora, they could not own land or worship in much of the world;
they were prohibited from voting and were told where to live. Yet
their children survived and Jews became by far themost accomplished
people per capita that the world has ever produced." - MARLON BRANDO
(excerpt from "SONGS MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME")