Old February 29th 04, 05:26 PM
lm

Default High School Graduation

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 10:44:21 -0500 (EST), (Bebe
lestrnge) wrote:

High School Graduation
Snipped it all!
Group: alt.support.single-parents Date: Sun, Feb 29, 2004, 3:04pm
(EST+5) From:
(lm)
lm wrote;
Are you saying your insurance company is increasing your rates even
though you haven't changed your policy? Time for another insurance
company.

Bev wrote:
No .......I had to put her on cause she has her learners permit, and I
have three cars on my policy and three drivers now.....the thing is the
rates went up like 150.00-200.00 per car, every 6 months, when she was
added ! As it is she can only drive with a 3 yr. licensed driver with
her and only from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. ! She can only drive one car at a
time! I think it is unreasonable to hike up every insured car on the
policy....... one of which is a standard and there is no way she is
driving that ! LOL ! They do not want to hear me and so I must check out
what other insurance companies might do.
I wish they insured people to drive any vehicle rather than all the
vehicles like that. I am simply ranting my unhappiness with it......

Shouldn't the new driver be bearing the cost of driving? My children
will get their driver's licenses only when they can afford the cost of
driving.

lm wrote;
Why call her father to let him know about the added expense?
lm

Bev wrote;
Oh, call him to continue my quest to help him understand raising
children costs much more than his contribution and he can stop acting
like he supports me as well......... NOT! Sometimes I think if he had
custody and it was the other way around, he would finally understand he
is blowing smoke up his own ass ! It is not that I do not understand
doing without to give to our children, I do it all the time. I am just
tired of hearing it. I do not hate men, I don't tolerate ignorant people
well.

But what's the point? It sounds like you have been down this road with
him before, and you do not agree. Bringing up another example to
support the same argument just perpetuates the argument. What do you
hope to gain from it, and how will that benefit your children?

lm