Old June 1st 08, 06:54 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
alliesheart

Default Could I be pregnant?

Let me just add in there too that I am not on any birth control what so ever
and that today is day 13 of my cycle and as of yesterday was ovulating.

alliesheart wrote:
Ok, so this is going to sound silly. last night my husband and I got wasted
together and had amazing sex. He finished in me which he hasn't done in 2
years as an added prevention. I know it doesn't work but it makes him feel
better some how. So needless to say this morning I woke up and was just tired,
I mean it was a long night. Well, today I have been sitting at work have had
rather uncomfortable cramps. Totally out of the norm for me. When i got
pregnant with my daughter 5 years ago, the day after having sex, I went to
work, had the cramps and told my sister in law I was pregnant. And sure
enough I was.....Could this be what is going on now? I mean it seems so crazy
that I would have this feeling so soon. I mean I am fairly confident that I
am right and that in a few weeks I will be late for my period. I have the
same feelings as I did then. Am I crazy? has anyone else experienced this
before where you knew right away?