Old February 10th 07, 07:03 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

Default Doan posts fake aps FAQ

On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 5:58 pm, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 11:41 am, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan lies by posting another's writting without acknowledgement,
slipping a few items of his own into the list of FAQ.

Tsk. 0;]

Hi hi hi.. yet another lie for Doan

Another new low for Kane!

Let me see now, which would be the more serious offense?

Lying about what I said, "Taser is safe - Kane's claim " or my posting
the truth about your Faux FAQ?

Doan...

...will tell you when he's lying. He posts.

Hihihi! And I am Alina, posting from Mexico right, Kane?

Yep. Prove otherwise.

Hahaha! The burden of proof is on you, STUPID!

Doan

I even sent you the copy of the Embry study thinking you were Alina.
Sure had me fooled.

0:]

Hihihi! Now, you are saying that you are that STUPID?

Doan-:]