Old June 4th 07, 01:19 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
Ilena Rose

Default 1,637 Gardasil reactions have been reported

This went to members of the losing plaintiff's publicists and was
posted on the SBIPrivateClub Yahoo forum. Polevoy and Penley Ayers
worked tirelessly to attempt to destroy anyone and everything dear to
me. They interfered in all aspects of my life ... and this continues
to date.

Excerpt: We did it with the FDA. This will be a bit more intensive.
Let the fun began!!

From http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...rivateClub.htm

From: "coleah"
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 00:05:40 -0700
Subject: [SBIPrivateClub] Moving on.....Next Ilena Project

Okay, we go. Moving along to approaching the IRS and CA to get
Ilena's non-profit yanked. This will be a challenge as the federal
government does not have staff to look into non-profits and when they
do find a violation they go for 'hand slapping' first.
What I would ask is for everyone to look over the items below to get
an idea of the 'issues' we can look into and the bring up to CA and
the IRS. If one item grabs you as one you would like to look more
deeply into, please let me know. If we all take a piece and research
we can move through all this more quickly. (Please, please, please
!!!)

And if you have ideas of other things that could be looked into,
please let me know and I'll add it to this list. After we've explored
the issues, I'll gather everyone's input and fine tune the plan of
proceeding. We did it with the FDA. This will be a bit more
intensive.
Let the fun began!!
Coleah