Old December 31st 07, 05:08 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Ron

Default Arizona - CPS Case Worker Admits Credit Card Fraud

Greegor wrote:
KW Why is Ron held to a higher standard of behavior than Greg?

LK Why shouldn't a foster parent be held
LK to a higher standard of behavior
LK then one he accuses of abuse?

RVD gregg admits to abusing, but that is beside the point.

I admit to doing things that YOU exaggerate to call abuse.
No sex, no blood, no broken bones.
Don't smoke, drink liquor or do drugs.

RVD As a foster parent I am held to a higher
RVD standard, than the regular parent.

LK But there are ways around that, right?

The foster agency itself investigates accusations
of abuse in foster care, not CPS.

I am not an agency based foster parent gregg, we call it a "Traditional
Foster Parent".

BOTH agencies have a vested interest in
minimizing or playing down such abuse
as much as they can get away with.

So you keep saying. But it sure seems to me that the state takes a
great deal of time and effort in exposing bad foster parents and
removing them from the rolls. So, either your agenda is getting in the
way or you are intentionally trying to ignore the facts, again.

The validity of the screening process and the
pretense that fosters are superior are proven
wrong quite regularly by foster abuse incidents.

As few as there are. The facts show that when dealing with kids at risk
that foster parents are significantly safer than the average parent of a
child at risk.

The interest of the agencies in minimizing
foster abuse is played out in some news stories
as well.

To bad that most parental abuse and neglect of children never makes it
into the news, right gregg? After all, it has become so "old hat" that
the news agencies tend to ignore it, unless there is something
spectacular to report. Gotta sell them papers after all. And of course
their ignoring it plays right into your theories.

Ron

--
Kenneth Pangborn (AKA KRP) is a lying sack of ****!

Proof at: