Old January 6th 04, 07:27 PM
Susan

Default birth control and bfing

Hi Michelle,

We really don't plan on getting pg again. As much as I'd like that to be
different, I'm almost 42 and just can't imagine having another baby
anytime soon. To have more we'd have to move fast and I'm just not
ready. I need at least 2 years to catch my breath and that makes me
almost 45 when we'd try again...no way. It took us 3 years to conceive
#1 and #2 was a bonus blessing.

Thanks for the advice.

Susan

Michelle Podnar wrote:
I wouldn't get on Depro if you paid me. I got pregnant 4 years ago
(unplanned), and lost the baby early on (6-7 weeks), but since we weren't
really ready to have kids, we decided to wait to try for a family for
another year or so. I was on Depro for 6 months (2 shots), and I didn't
even begin ovulating for almost a year, and now my LP is all screwed up, and
we are now unable to conceive on our own. DD was conceived after going to
the RE for amost 2 years, and we now want #2 which isn't happening naturally
either, so we are going back to the RE on the weekend.

Use a Diaphram (what I used after DD was born), IUD or even the progesterone
only pill.