Old January 6th 04, 07:44 PM
Circe

Default birth control and bfing

Susan wrote:
We really don't plan on getting pg again. As much as I'd like that to
be different, I'm almost 42 and just can't imagine having another
baby anytime soon.

The Copper-T IUD last 10 years. If you have one put in now, it's fairly
likely that you'd never need to do anything else for birth control, since at
52, you'll most likely be menopausal or nearly so.

If you go with Depo, OTOH, you'll have to get shots every 3 months for quite
a while.

I know which I prefer g. (I'm 39, BTW!)
--
Be well, Barbara
(Julian [6], Aurora [4], and Vernon's [22 mos.] mom)

"Taxi's R Us" -- name of a cab company

Daddy: You're up with the chickens this morning.
Aurora: No, I'm up with my dolls!