Old August 8th 03, 12:39 PM
Sara

Default how allergenic are these foods?

Jennifer wrote:

Here is a website that lists the sequence of adding foods for an allergic
infant. I got it from this group a while back. We don't have a real family
history of food allergies, but I generally followed the sequence listed, if
not
the absolute ages. Some things I did not follow, such as I gave him green
peas
much earlier in the sequence. It was a helpful list though, and lists more
food
than some other sources.

http://www.hallpublications.com/title2_sample2.html

Hey, that's great -- there are foods on there I didn't know about.
Thanks (and thanks to the other people who responded, too).

--
Sara, accompanied by the baby barnacle

I check this e-mail account infrequently