Old May 12th 07, 04:51 AM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Jeff

Default Unvaccinated children healthier

"David Wright" wrote in message
t...

Let's take a lesson from Dr. Seydenham, the MD that successfully was
able to differentiate smallpox, from chicken pox, and measles. The
good doctor stated that "smallpox is a most mild and non-
lifethreatening disease...except for the mischief of the doctor or the
nurse." The mischief was the treatment. We can correctly conclude
that those who died of smallpox died from the treatment.

Let us not take a lesson from "Dr" (hahaha) Cee, who is trying to make
you think that Seydenham is somebody recent. First off, the name is
actually Sydenham. He died in 1689. It's probably true that the
treatments of the time made things worse, but since we don't use them
any more, so what?

Ironically, the treatments in "alternative medicine" which is really
conjecture-based medicine, are much closer to Dr. Sydenham's than those of
modern medicine.

This is true of nearly every acute disease known to man. It is the
doctors and their treatments that kill the patients. Today it is
AIDS. The disease is 100% fatal. This means that the doctors are
killing 100% of their patients with their treatments.

100% of the untreated patients die. The ones who get treatment often
live a lot longer, however.

And they are a lot healthier, too, with the ability to get out and live a
normal life.

Jeff

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"I'll kill anyone that tries to stop me from killing anyone."
-- Yellowbeard