Old March 3rd 04, 11:38 PM
A&G&K

Default Arrowroot cookies...

"Lina" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
Okay... I read the ingredients on the side of the box... they're all sugar
and milk!!
Are they really safe to give a baby?

Probably safe enough if they are not allergic to the ingredients and are of
an age where choking is not such a major issue (although technically choking
can affect anyone).

Nutritious? not at all.
Having said that, DD gets the occasional half a cookie that I produce if we
are at playgroup / friend's places / parties etc where there is loads of
junk food. DD thinks her half cookie is a treat from heaven and then
ignores the iced cakes, lollies, chips and other stuff I don't want her to
eat when we are out (I also have a stash of dried fruit in my bag which is
another diversion as she only gets fresh fruit at home).

A friend of mine had her two boys convinced that rice cakes (the
cardboard-like cracker kind) were the biggest treats in the world ....
until they hit preschool and discovered what other kids had in their lunch
boxes.

My 2c
Amanda

--