Old March 11th 09, 08:11 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
lu-lu

Default Wandering back in

Hi all

I was here a couple of years ago, although I posted more on mkp. I'm back
now with baby #2 He's 12 weeks old, and feeding well.... I must admit I
wasn't doing so well at feeding this time - having a 2 year old demanding
cuddles everytime I tried to breastfeed was kind of doing my head in, and
he's a real hungry boy, but formula makes him scream in pain with his tummy
and constipates him, so we're back on the bf'ing road Yeah, I'll admit
it, I'm glad I've stuck with it. I fed DD until she was 8 months, and always
intended to do at the least the same again, just needed him to nag me into
it!

He's a totally different baby. DD was short and fat, where as he's really
long and relatively skinny - his legs looked premature when I had him,
despite him being 8lb 15oz at birth! He was 22inches long tho, so I guess
that's where the weight went! He's not gaining at the extrordinary rate that
DD did, but he's staying on the same centile rate, so I'm happy with that

Anyway, see you all around

Lucy, pleased to be dragged back to breastfeeding