Old February 14th 09, 05:57 PM posted to misc.kids
OhioGuy

Default can you recommend a kids game like this one?

My wife got the Snow White DVD from the library last night, and after
watching it, my kids started playing a game that was included on the
second DVD where the kids could arrange different things such as lights,
chairs, beds etc. in a room, changing the color and orientation. They
seem to really like it. My kids are 4 and 5 years old.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend some other similar PC games
for my kids? Thanks!