Old April 5th 04, 03:12 AM
Marnie

Default how do you know if you are still producing milk?

"Marie" wrote in message
.. So how do you know
if you still make milk? Do you think toddlers care if the milk is
there or not?

Just this week I spent the day working outside, and it was windy. I must
have been a little dehydrates, because as I was nursing DD (22 months,
nurses pretty much only at bedtime) to sleep, she announced "dat na-na no
work." So she tried the other one and it "no work" either. So she rolled
over (in a bit of a huff, I believe) and went to sleep.

So she noticed, but I haven't had any other complaints.
--
Marnie